Clients seeking outpatient care are assessed via a pre-treatment interview and screening with a Hope Trust professional to determine if the program is a suitable option.
Hope Trust's outpatient program follows the same principles as the residential program and provides individualized focus within the program structure. Clients will receive psychological, social and alcohol/ drug assessments as well as continuing care recommendations. Therapeutic measures comprise of lectures, group therapy, one-to-one counselling, audio-video inputs and 12 Step meetings.
Addiction affects more people than the addicted person. Therefore, we involve a support person in treatment such as family members, friends, significant other, or sponsor.
Hope Trust emphasizes on the following treatment goals:
- Gain knowledge of the concept of addiction as a disease
- Apply the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous (AA/NA)
- Build self-discipline with emphasis on a healthy daily routine
- Begin to develop and follow a structured and balanced life
- Resolve blocks such as anger, shame and guilt, trauma and 'irrational thinking'
- Learn effective communication skills
- Improve basic values and principles
- Learn effective stress management techniques
- Enhance problem-solving skills
- Make suitable lifestyle changes necessary to maintain sober and productive life
Program and Service Offerings for Outpatient Care:
- Hope Trust's intensive outpatient treatment program is ideal for those who do not require medically supervised detoxification or stabilization; have stable mental and physical health; have had few if any prior treatment experiences; and have a supportive and stable home and work environment.
- Some clients who seek addiction treatment including alcohol, drugs, etc., may also have a mental health issue such as depression or anxiety; some with other pertinent behavioural issues such as learning disabilities. We believe in addressing an individual's needs with a holistic view and therefore provide an integrated treatment plan with support from other mental health professionals when needed.
Apart from addiction treatment, Hope Trust provides counselling services for:
- Marital counselling
- Parental guidance (teenage, adolescence, behaviour issues)
- Pre- and post-surgery counselling
- Grief counselling
- Conflict management
- CBT for anxiety and depression
- CBT for mood disorders
- Mindfulness and meditation training
- Adult & Child Psychiatry
- Stress Management
- Nicotine Cessation Program
- Psychometric Testing and Career Guidance
Our highly experienced counsellors help you in times of need!
Hope Trust's goal for every client is lifelong recovery, which is why a continuing care plan (follow-ups) is part of outpatient treatment experience.
For Outpatient appointments, please contact: